The Christmas Panel Show Special!
Sick of the office Kringle? Christmas tree getting more attention than an inanimate object deserves? Blocking your ears as you shop in Tesco?
Celebrate a little bit of anti-Christmas cheer!
Comedy East presents Just Another Panel Show, a new live comedy event and podcast recording from Pete Wells, one half of the sketch comedy duo And Wells.
Hosted by Pete Wells. Watch comedians Kate Barron and Hannah Fairweather VS Jamie Allerton and Jake Pickford go head to head for the coveted Just Another Audio Trophy (a ringtone anyone would be proud to download in 2004).
Plus, there’ll be a special appearance by your narcissistic Santa – Andy Bucks – that you won’t want to miss.
ON THE TEAMS TONIGHT....
Kate is a London-based stand-up comedian and writer, and has performed across North America and the United Kingdom. Kate has opened for Saturday Night Live’s Sam Jay and Chris Redd, Comedy Cellar Regular Nathan Mackintosh, The Late Show with James Cordon writer Eliza Skinner, and Last Comic Standing’s James Adomian to name a few.
Rising Star New Comedian of the Year 2019, and BBC New Comedian , So You Think Your Funny, and ISNC Semi-Finalist 2019.
2016 Liverpool Echo New Comedian Finalist 2017 SYTYF semi-Finalist 2018 Max Turner Finalist Host of WTD Comedy “Where the other stand up sets held the stage, he owned it. A flurry of energy with a clever routine” – BroadwayBaby
Jake Pickford has been performing comedy around the world for many years. He loves to make other people laugh almost as much as he likes to make himself laugh. He's done rather well in some competitions you haven't heard of. Outside of comedy Jake enjoys short, intense walks on the beach and relaxing with a hairdryer by the pool. Live life on the edge. That way, you'll always know how close you are to falling down.
You make me laugh....Great Timing" - Seann Walsh "Hilarious" - Mark Dolan "Weird but relatable and funny" - Luisa Omielan
You can listen to the podcast on Spotify, Apple, and acast.
It's stand up. It's stupidity. It's Just Another Panel Show at Comedy East!
COMEDY EAST - A COMPLETE NIGHT OUT
Eat before, after, or even during the show!
Choose from a great selection of food and drink specials, including a wide array of real ales from the White Hart's very own Mile End Brewery.
Just the Funny
Show admission only (Entry only ticket)
|19:30 - 22:00||£5.00|
Sunday Roast and Funny
Comedy admission and the Sunday roast. Pick your table and roast of either Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork or Vegan before the show.
|19:30 - 22:00||£18.00|
Sunday Roast and Funnies for 2
Comedy admission and the Sunday roast for two! Pick your table and roast of either Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork or Vegan before the show.
|19:30 - 22:00||£35.00|
Comedy East, 1, Mile End Road, Whhitechapel, E1 4TP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.